Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!








  Ahh Thanksgiving. I think that Thanksgiving is such a bittersweet holiday. Sweet, because it is the start of the holiday season, the bad part is, that while playing touch football with my family all I wanted to do was hibernate until New Year's:) I ate to my heart's content and enjoyed every minute of it(while wearing my stretchy black jeans) with my family and other loved ones. Up above, I have a few pictures of the set-up and the beautiful turkey which was so well-made by my lovely Aunt Serena. One of me and my Grandma. The other picture is of my brother Tanner in the middle, and my cousins Brenna and Will. Below, is a picture of the intense huddle of the team I was playing against. They made many amazing plays, but unfortunately our team won by very many(I am too humble to note how many). This year I realized how everybody is getting so much bigger, time is flying, and I just want to bathe in the glory of my youth while I can. I am truly thankful for my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment