Saturday, November 13, 2010

The start of something new...

I have always been an avid social network user. I had a Myspace and a Facebook for a very long period of time in my life. I have come to realize that while these outlets are fun to chat with friends and long-lost relatives, it tends to be overbearing and quite frankly very annoying. I hope that in creating this blog  I can show my true passions in life which are very girly hobbies and life practices. I thoroughly enjoy having tea with friends, my mom, and anybody that will join me:) Having tea is so very classy and enticing. I have come to find myself with a small collection of tea cups, saucers, and teapots over the years. I find them in garage sales and estate sales. Anywhere I can find a random cup or saucer excites me. I also like to have tea during the holidays to gather my friends old and new.  I hope to continue my search and show you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment