Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gingerbread House






 I find making gingerbread houses extremely therapeutic. My life is very hectic going from work to school and I love to cook and make treats to relax. My dream job would be making cakes for weddings and other fun celebrations, but quite frankly, I don't really have a knack for artsy things, well not a good enough talent that somebody might actually purchase anything I have made. So, for the gingerbread house I sort of took the easy way out and bought a pre-assembled one, but I did have to assemble the very interesting looking tree. My younger brother refused to help me which almost crushed my Christmas spirit, but, my mom saved the day and helped me make this look as pretty as possible. The house is planted on my table as a centerpiece which will look great all month! I am getting more and more ready for Christmas by the day. I need to go shopping for half of my list still which worries me since I am constantly busy. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I made one too! I will put it up on my blog as soon as I'm done with my writing portfolio!

    ReplyDelete