Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My wedding.....

















  I have always wanted to get married and been super excited about it. I have all of the details pretty much laid out, I know what I want to feel like, what I want to look like, and where I want to be married. The only thing I don't have figured out, (which some may argue is the most important thing) is who I am going to marry. I have always loved Vera Wang's designs. She makes such beautiful gowns that it was hard for me to find a perfect one. But the Dorothy design sparked my interest, I think it was the sparkles and the fluffiness of it all that appealed to me so much. I absolutely love dresses, they seem to wreak of girlyness in every possible way. Another thing I have to note on is the blue Christian Louboutin platforms. I think they are amazing for a wedding because they are blue, and you need something blue so its perfect! I think my wedding will have to be out of a fairytale because thats just the kind of girl I am. I love to have everything perfect and beautiful and my wedding will be no different. I have always been traditional in a sense because I definitely want to get married in a church and not some random place that quite frankly has no meaning to me. I absolutely adore traveling and think that my destination wedding just has to occur in Spain. Obviously, it is a far-fetched dream since my whole family would have to travel all the way across the country to see me get married, but hey, a girl's gotta dream.  Well I must go back to my studying, finals have finally gotten the best of me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment