Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Days.




  Today I went to the South Coast Plaza with my amazing brother to buy a present for his girlfriend. I can not say what it is until Christmas, but I can not wait for him to give it to her. After we got home the weather was so rainy and whatnot I decided we should take a few pictures to show how winter is finally among us in Lakewood, CA. The weather was treacherous so my rainboots were necessary! I had a great day but was glad to take off my boots and relax in front of the fire.

2 comments:

  1. You're blog makes me really happy because you no longer have a facebook. Tea party in t-14 days :)
    Te echo de menos Kristina <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Aimee:) I miss you too!! Can't wait til you get home!

    xoxo,
    Kristyn

    ReplyDelete